Sunday 28 September 2014

Vintage Wardrobe Essentials Five

Here begins Week Five of Our Vintage Wardrobe Essentials Series. We have covered all of the Basics and I really have no idea what to call today's list... I have simply called it;

5. MISCELLANEOUS.
  • 1 Playsuit- these are so cute and so vintage. They are perfect to wear to the park, to the beach, or even out for the day. Imagine how much more fun cleaning the house would be if you did it in a vintage-inspired playsuit!
  • 1 Swimsuit- if, like me, you never go swimming, you may not need this. I'm clinging to a vain hope that, if I end up getting my ideal swimsuit, I will one day go swimming. 
  • 1 Over Dress- I have no idea what the technical name is, but basically a short dress that you can wear over your swimsuit when you go to the beach. These are so cute and, especially if your swimmers aren't vintage-inspired, an overdress can provide an instantly vintage feel.
  • 2-3 Night Gowns/ Bloomers and Camisoles/ Pajamas- whatever is most comfortable for you. Vintage-inspired night clothes make going to sleep an absolute delight (not that sleeping isn't great anyway).
  • 1-2 Pairs High Waist Shorts- for if you don't particularly feel like wearing a skirt (or it's too windy) high waist shorts mean you can still look and feel beautiful
  • 1-3 Skirt, Blouse, and Jacket Combinations- it's always nice to look smart and these outfits do just the trick.



Just a few Nighties (Lana Lobell of course) for you to enjoy :)

Memma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment