Sunday 9 February 2014

Orla Kiely Films - Simply Beautiful

For all of my vintage loving followers, I simply had to share this. 

I follow a blog called http://www.rosaspinavintage.com. She always has beautiful outfits and a stunning photography. Recently one of the outfits caught my eye and I scrolled to the end of the post to find out where the beautiful dress was from. It was from Orla Kiely. Never heard of them? Neither had I. But now I'm glad I have.

The clothes are undeniably out of my price range, but oh so good to look at.


But the real reason I felt that I needed to share this with you was because I continued to explore this website and came across their 'film' section. WOW! 

Basically each film is a showcase of their Summer and Spring or Winter and Autumn collections. They are, however, created in such a way that they are engaging, creative and works of art in their own right. 

So, here is the link. I encourage you to watch them. You will not be disappointed!

Enjoy!
Memma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment