Thursday 28 February 2013

KEEP CALM AND PRAY!

I had hoped to post a short tutorial, or guide rather, of a few small pieces of cross stitching I have done. However I have misplaced the photos and it is now too dark to take a decent one, so I thought that a good post for this time would be a 'Keep Calm' post.

Uni is about to start and school has already gone back. Most New Year's Resolutions have been abandoned and new ones, perhaps with study in mind, are being formed. It seems fitting, therefore, to post a small piece of inspiration for those of us currently planning for the coming academic year.



I guess you can tell that I love God! There are countless Bible verses about waiting on the Lord and/or praying  and when I saw these 'Keep Calm and Carry On' posters, and there spin-offs, I wondered why there wasn't one about God. 

While eating cupcakes may well keep you calm, I think prayer will help more (and it won't affect your weight).

Anyway why not make your own 'Keep Calm' poster?

I used http://www.keepcalmstudio.com/ to create mine.

Enjoy,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment