Saturday 9 March 2013

Daisy Cross Stitching




I seriously love cross stitching! It is such a great way to relax and to focus yourself on one thing so that your mind can be quite at ease to think freely on another. 

Anyway at the end of last year I had this great desire to do some cross stitching so when I finally convinced myself to actually buy the Aida cloth I began designing three very cute floral designs.

I have three sisters so naturally I decided to make one for each of their birthdays to incorporate the flower that Mum referred to each of them as before their birth. 

I will post them successively over the next week or so.

The first one I made was based on Daisies. Below is the pattern I made/used so feel free to use it as well. 

NB- you can use any colour you want for your flower, I only used blue on the pattern so it stands out.





Here is what it looks like when it is complete and framed:



Please accept my apology for the terrible photo.

Next time I will show you what my 'Blossom' cross stitch looks like and upload a pattern photo for you to use. :) 

Have a great day,
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment