Friday 8 February 2013

My First Post

Wow! This is my very first post in my very first blog!

I have been dreaming about creating one for a while now, and decided, after designing various aspects of my blog on Opus, to finally create it.

Anyway as you are all most probably aware it is 'back to school time'! Well this year for the first time since 2000 I will not be going 'back to school', instead I will be starting University!!! I am so excited!

So to get me started for Uni I made a collection of things, such as a bag, laptop case, pencil case etc. My Dictionary/Thesaurus came in the mail the other day (!) so I decided it was the right time for me to do a 'back to school' post. A great way to start I think.

Over the next few days I will post about the different 'back to school' things I have made, and although I do not have tutorials, (sorry, remember I didn't have a blog when I started these) I hope that you too will be inspired to make some of your own items to go back to school with, or even to just have/use.

To wet your appetite here is a photo of what is to come:










No comments:

Post a Comment