We are almost finished with our series on Vintage Wardrobe Essentials series. This final post may be a tad longer than the others, or maybe not. I guess we will see.
- 3 Pairs Lace Socks- because they are just so pretty.
- 3 Pairs White Tights- perfect for when the weather gets cooler.
- 3 Pairs Nude Stockings- every lady should have at least one pair. They add an element of class and glamour to a simple sun dress.
- 1 Petticoat
- 1 Slip- sometimes you don't need a petticoat, but it's still nice to have a lining.
- 2-3 Brooches- at the very least 1 pearl brooch would be nice. Brooches are good to take around with you in your handbag just in case you spill some pasta sauce, or other incriminating evidence, on your blouse.
- Necklaces- think pearls and pretty pendants. Instant glamour! You decide how many you need.
- Scarves- scarves can completely change your look. Depending on the size, you can also wear them as shawls.
- 1 Raincoat and Umbrella- these are just basic essentials. A raincoat can keep your clothes pristine even in the rain so that when you walk in doors no body would even know you've been out in the rain.You can get very pretty styles of raincoats, or a see through rain coat is very becoming and allows you to still show your pretty clothes even in the rain.
- 3 Pairs White Gloves- gloves add an instant elegance to any outfit. Keep in mind that they can get quite dirty though. I have written two posts on gloves already; one simply on gloves and one on cleaning gloves.
- 1 White Hat- basic sun protection is a necessity but it always helps when it looks pretty.
- 1-2 White Bags- pretty self explanatory I think.
Another page from a Lana Lobell Catalogue :)
Thank you for reading this series. I hope that you enjoyed it as much as I did!