Tuesday 9 April 2013

Sweet as can Pea

I apologise for the long delay, I suddenly became rather busy and lazy simultaneously. Anyway I finally present to you the final pattern in my cross stitching set; the Sweet Pea.

This is such a cute design, and whilst it was the hardest of the three, it is still a basic pattern and not too hard to follow.

Here is the pattern:




As you can see below, I made a purple and pink flower, but you can make the flowers any colour you would like, just ensure you have two shades of it.


Anyway let me know what you think and have a go at doing it yourself. It will be so much fun and a tad challenging! 

Next week I will be uploading information on how you can create your own cross stitching pattern so stay tuned for that.

God bless and have a good day,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment