Saturday 11 May 2013

Adorable Ingredient Labels

I love making things on Photoshop. Designing invitations, etc. is very enjoyable, but I've been thinking; tomorrow is Mothers Day (I think), so why not make something for mum? 
So I have made some adorable little sticker labels for flour containers etc. These are pink, because my mum likes pink and has a pink Kitchen Aid, however you could change the colour to suit your mum's kitchen (or yours!).  So here is the design:




All that is needed is some sticker printer paper, preferably coated. I'm not sure where to buy this, but I'm sure you can get some from Office Works or some other place nearby.


Combine with Mars Bar and I think my mum (and yours) will be quite happy! :)

If you would like a copy of the design just comment and I'll be sure to post it (in a not blurry format).


What do you think?



EDIT: I have just realised that I forgot to add a photo of the labels in use. I'll now fix this problem:



Enjoy, 
Memma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment