Sunday 26 May 2013

Brilliant Bird Labels

Recently my sister was wed, and prior to this we held a delightful little kitchen tea. It was outside at the Botanic Gardens and we had some trays of food for the guests to enjoy. 
Anyway, as we are all well aware, you cannot have food without adorable labels.

So, I made some!!! And now I'm sharing them with you!!! :D Aren't I lovely?! haha




Aren't they cute? The birds are yellow because that is my sisters favourite colour, and was half the colour scheme for the wedding. The birds matched the theme also. These would also work wonderfully as ingredient labels for your kitchen!



 Anyway it would be an option to change the colour to suit whatever event you are hosting. And if you would like a copy of a blank sign just leave a comment letting me know and I will upload a free printable version.

Anyway let me know what you think :)
Memma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment